02-20-2012 03:57 PM
    Since the update my atrix wifi cuts off and on. where I can't use it. I have reset factory settings. Problem still there. Phone never been rooted.
    camattin likes this.
    02-21-2012 08:05 AM
    Since the update my atrix wifi cuts off and on. where I can't use it. I have reset factory settings. Problem still there. Phone never been rooted.
    Mine does the same. It's quite frustrating. I think it's a ploy by AT&T to get us to turn wi-fi off and go over our data limits so that can milk us for more money.

Have you registered the problem with AT&T yet? I'm about to head over to their site and do that now.

Update: Just used the "Email Us" link on the ATT site... we'll see if anything comes from that. There's a whole thread about this wi-fi problem on the ATT forums too, but I fully expect whoever gets my message to plead ignorance or blame my router [and if they do, I'll say if it's a router problem then they better get busy since this problem exists at ATT hotspots too!].
    03-04-2012 05:45 AM
    the WiFi connectivity was so bad after I updated to 2.3.6 that I rooted and installed cyanigenmod 7 and now have no issues.
    03-06-2012 06:30 AM
    the WiFi connectivity was so bad after I updated to 2.3.6 that I rooted and installed cyanigenmod 7 and now have no issues.
    I'm thinking about doing the same thing. Did you follow a how-to on here or the one from cyanogenmod's wiki?
    03-06-2012 09:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD