Hi, Not sure if this is the right forum, but I looked at the Orange forum and it is completely empty, so i guess i will try here.

I am visiting spain for a week, and I bought a prepaid SIM (dolphin) so I could use data whiile i am here. The phone service works just fine, but data does not work at all. actually it does work briefly, but only when Orange sends me texts (i.e. the number you just tried to text does not exist). I tried manually selecting the carrier, and entering the API (internet orange:orange) but no luck. Also my phone is unlocked legitimately from my carrier in the US (ATT). I have a grey H+ icon with no arrows.

thanks for the help

Kebbo
    03-21-2012 02:08 PM
    It could be a problem in the settings . I'd an issue like that with my old OG MileStone before I got the Atrix. It wasn't workin at all with my STC sim card, but worked with my friend's Mobily SIM

Don't about it was easy to fix, I can't remember how to fix it , since that was a year & a half ago, but try to contact Motorola on Their Facebook page & im sure they will help you, they have the best support out there

Im sorry I know that aint much, its just I can't remember the exact method to fix it
    03-29-2012 08:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD