AT&T Atrix won't connect to WiFi

Soham Kale

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
My Motorola Mb860 won't connect to any WiFi networks, whenever I try to turn on the WiFi, it takes a while and finally says "Error". Then It proceeds to turn off by itself after a few minutes. If I use any home screen widget to turn on the WiFi, it fails and automatically turns off. The most annoying part of the turning off part is that my Atrix takes almost 5 minutes to reboot, its always stuck on the AT&T sign that comes for a long time until it finally comes to the lockscreen. Is there anyway for me too fix any of these problems, mostly the WiFi problem, that preferably doesn't need me to factory reset it? I've had the phone for about 1.5 years now.

Rim85

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Did u reboot only? If yes, pull the battery and then try. Or do a factory reset.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

GenTsoChicken

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I've been having the same problem recently. I'm afraid if I do a factory reset it wont work and I'll have to download everything off wifi.

BigJ22

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem with mine before the screen shattered. I had to do a full reset, and even after that it still had intermittent issues.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11