01-23-2012 09:23 AM
34 12
tools
    There IS hdmi Mirroring........when you connect it to a TV, it will give you the option for entertainment center mode or "do nothing" mode. "Do nothing" mode will simply mirror your screen on the TV instead of launching into Moto's entertainment center styled UI with your phone's screen turning into the remote.
    Can you post/find a picture of this?
    01-17-2011 03:51 PM
    Any news on this? HDMI mirroring is a killer feature!
    02-08-2011 01:57 PM
    Can you post/find a picture of this?
    If you go onto youtube and search for "Atrix CES demo", you'll find many demos of the Atrix's video-out option menu when the Motorola spokespeople put the phone into the docks.
    02-08-2011 04:10 PM
    If you go onto youtube and search for "Atrix CES demo", you'll find many demos of the Atrix's video-out option menu when the Motorola spokespeople put the phone into the docks.
    I am not sure if "do nothing mode" will mirror the display or actually "do absolutely nothing"
    02-08-2011 05:16 PM
    Or...you can get the apk from XDA and downlaod it or sideload it and bamm u got both webtop and hdmi mirroring for playing emulator....lol read up and see the possible issues it might have works great for me tho no issues at all

[MOD] Basic HDMI mirroring - xda-developers
    06-02-2011 08:07 PM
    Ohh you mean this... I read this thread but chose not to do it cuz of the issues people been having with it.... I might give it a try though... btw if i flash back to 4.1.57 will this remove webtop hack as well? Thanks man!
    06-02-2011 08:49 PM
    well I flashe to .83 before putting gingerblur just to clear out my phone and did a soft reset too and it removed everything,so I guess yea.
    Im thinking of not keeping gingerblur tho...its beautiful but theres no landscape support in anything like browser,menus or whatever except apps that use landscape and camera,but its a nice ROM really kool since the notification bar is black and the theme is pretty kool.

Edit** it will remove the hack but you can always re-do it
    dalvik likes this.
    06-03-2011 08:52 AM
    where is the mirror hdmi on atrix
    12-14-2011 11:01 PM
    The Atrix does not have mirroring as far as I know (I have one). Every time I plug in the HDMI cable and connect it I get an app that comes up that turns the phone into a remote control that can push certain things, but it doesn't mirror. It sucks.
    01-23-2012 09:23 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD