Rumored launch date and SKU

anon(41845)

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Phil is this Phone LTE ready?

I don't believe so...although if they are going to wait until March 1st...then it would be nice if it was. Let it run on their 4G network now and when LTE is ready change the SIM card to allow for LTE data.

I know this probably won't happen - but it would be really nice.

baidya

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
If they're going to wait until then, it really ought to ship with 2.3

I agree with that...Also the March-1st release sounds more correct than some of the speculation about this being released in Jan. Wouldnt AT&T try to get some more HSPA+ mileage before they release this, Like releasing HSPA+ wifi cards and releasing details of thier HSPA+(with upgraded backhaul) markets...

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Oh, by the way ...

atrix-sku-date.png

Is the Motorola Atrix 4G coming to AT&T on March 1? | Android Central

RippThaJacker

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

isn't this the same pic that the other guy posted yesterday? the warehouse i think is the same as the pic he provided.
Edit*: Sorry its not just looked at large version. If true their marketing would make no sense. If you start a campaign right now and people look for the phone and find out its not available now or very soon, they will move on. SO why would you waste money on advertising with the product not being available close to the campaign, makes no sense(from an advertising point of view).

Last edited:

dtboos

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Why are they running commercials for it already? Bad planning imo, they need to get this out sooner rather than later.

mc511

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Personally the launch date doesnt bother me since i have to wait till like June anyway to upgrade. Its the price witha new two year contract that i am worried about. My guess is 200-250

anon(41845)

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
The going price for high end smart phones is in the $200.00-$300.00 range - so why would you think it would be anything less. If you want a cheaper top tier smart phone then get something that isn't the best out.

textiaac

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
This rumor, is a rumor and should be taken lightly. I find a late January launch a lot more believable for a few reasons:

1) They are already ran a commercial
2) At CES Nividia said it would be late January.
3) They need to 1 up verizon before the cdma iPhone comes out

mc511

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Wow if its really 199 thats great. To be honest i am going to upgrade through best buy and i plan on using my christmas gift cards to upgrade. I should have that plus enough to buy a case or something for it.

climo

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
My upgrade with att is due on march 2nd! Cant wait to get the atrix 4g to replace my 3gs! Early release is always better though!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown