Atrix Pre-Order Issues

corneliusm

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Mine says "MOTOROLA MOBILITY INC. MB860 BLK PHONE" under description (along with "Processing").

I don't think they'll be shipping anytime soon. Here's hoping I'm wrong. :)

theween04

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else get a message that their atrix is on backorder and will ship when available? I ordered online on the premier site on sunday and it had said processing and I just got an email stating it was backordered.

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else get a message that their atrix is on backorder and will ship when available? I ordered online on the premier site on sunday and it had said processing and I just got an email stating it was backordered.

yep. just received that email.

anon(41845)

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Mine says In Progress. For those that got the backordered email...when did you order your phone? Please post the date and time you placed the order.

anon(41845)

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
By the way my order was placed on 2/12/11 11:40 PM CST.

While my receipt says 2/12/11 11:40 CST the Order Status Results shows the Date ordered of 02/13/11...I guess that is EST. I hope mine isn't backordered.

theween04

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
My order was placed 2/12/11 10:51 CST.

I ordered it off contract on the premier website. My receipt shows 2/12/11 as the date ordered. So I got in there pretty quick, I'm thinking this is just something normal that doesn't mean much cuz technically everyone's is backordered since they don't have any in stock.

tawfiqmp

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
quick question, is your order number the same as your wireless number? I'm just concerned because the order number looks like a phone number with the same area code as my area but that isn't my phone # so I hope they aren't adding a line to my account.

climo

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I ordered on the 13th and mine says In Process. Do you guys also have a 'Various Sim' as an item? Does this mean a new sim willl come with the phone?

tb123

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
mine says processing.. order it yesterday never got a email about being back ordered this is part of the email i got....

Thank you for your purchase from the AT&T Premier Online Store. We're pleased with your choice of AT&T as your wireless service provider.

If you pre-ordered a Motorola ATRIX 4G?, it is expected to be delivered on or before March 6, 2011. Otherwise, we estimate your order will be shipped within 2 - 5 business days pending approval if applicable. We will notify you by email when it is approved or shipped.

So i am thinking they might had hit the pre order limit when they sent u another saying back ordered

theween04

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
mine says processing.. order it yesterday never got a email about being back ordered this is part of the email i got....

Thank you for your purchase from the AT&T Premier Online Store. We're pleased with your choice of AT&T as your wireless service provider.

If you pre-ordered a Motorola ATRIX 4G?, it is expected to be delivered on or before March 6, 2011. Otherwise, we estimate your order will be shipped within 2 - 5 business days pending approval if applicable. We will notify you by email when it is approved or shipped.

So i am thinking they might had hit the pre order limit when they sent u another saying back ordered

I doubt that - I ordered mine about an hour after it went on sale which makes me believe that the backorder email doesn't mean much at all.