Jk but it doesn't work on my atrix. Anyone else plays that?
    02-21-2011 04:46 PM
    Words with Friends is a buggy POS.. it FCs constantly on my Nexus One and my girlfriend's Captivate. I didn't even bother to install it on my Atrix.

Try Wordfeud instead. It might not be cross-platform like WWF, but it works...
    02-21-2011 05:27 PM
    It works on my Atrix, however it doesn't appear to scale very well to the higher resolution. The left most tile in isn't easily movable, you have to drop another tile on that location to push it out, then you can pick up that file, very annoying.
    02-24-2011 05:21 PM
    yeah it works fine for me save for the scaling issue, the furthest right tile is hard to pull out unless you grab for the right edge of the tile next to it. also i have issues where if i enter a game quickly, it will mix up the board with another game and so i'll have a jumble of words all over; i have to back out of that game and go back in to see the correct board.
    02-24-2011 05:32 PM
    if i enter a game quickly, it will mix up the board with another game and so i'll have a jumble of words all over; i have to back out of that game and go back in to see the correct board.
    That isn't an Atrix specific issue, I have seen it happen on a Droid X
    02-25-2011 04:23 PM
    It works on my Atrix, however it doesn't appear to scale very well to the higher resolution. The left most tile in isn't easily movable, you have to drop another tile on that location to push it out, then you can pick up that file, very annoying.
    I have the same problem with the rightmost tile.
    02-25-2011 05:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD