02-24-2011 08:21 PM
59 123
tools
    Ok, well i started a separate thread asking these two same questions, but I'll ask them here since they haven't been answered:

2) How do I view my different email accounts when I click on the email icon. I can only see the emails from one account. I've been search all over and I can't find the emails from the other account. I know I set it up right though because I've been getting email notifications from both accounts.

Thanks for the help in advance.
    Click on your App Drawer (the circle if you're still running MotoBlur) and choose "Messaging". You'll see all of your inboxes here along with what's called the "Universal Inbox". The Universal Inbox is similar to the BB inbox if you had all your inboxes combined. I have a docked icon set to the Universal Inbox on my home page (I'm using Launcher Pro).

I also came from a Bold 9000 and as great as that phone was, it's stock was falling fast with what all these new phones can do.
    02-23-2011 10:59 PM
    Click on your App Drawer (the circle if you're still running MotoBlur) and choose "Messaging". You'll see all of your inboxes here along with what's called the "Universal Inbox". The Universal Inbox is similar to the BB inbox if you had all your inboxes combined. I have a docked icon set to the Universal Inbox on my home page (I'm using Launcher Pro).

I also came from a Bold 9000 and as great as that phone was, it's stock was falling fast with what all these new phones can do.
    How do you get the icon of just universal inbox on the screen? Unless you have the actual messeging icon on there?
    02-23-2011 11:17 PM
    For those of you missing BBM, try out Whatsapp.
    02-24-2011 12:40 AM
    How do you get the icon of just universal inbox on the screen? Unless you have the actual messeging icon on there?
    In Launcher Pro, long press on the dock or screen if you prefer> shortcuts> activities> universal inbox.
    02-24-2011 02:38 AM
    For me this is a no contest on which is better. My life has gotten instantly better after getting the Atrix yesterday (coming from BB 9700). The amount of customization alone will keep me occupied for months. Right now I just bought Tasker and I am trying to create some custom automation rules around when to silence/unsilence the phone, which covers the hurdle I had in relation to 'profiles' in BB. Can't seem to get the LED customized effectively with any app so far so I would love to hear if anyone has had success with that.
    02-24-2011 06:56 AM
    In Launcher Pro, long press on the dock or screen if you prefer> shortcuts> activities> universal inbox.
    Im using ADW. I dont see Activities.

For me this is a no contest on which is better. My life has gotten instantly better after getting the Atrix yesterday (coming from BB 9700). The amount of customization alone will keep me occupied for months. Right now I just bought Tasker and I am trying to create some custom automation rules around when to silence/unsilence the phone, which covers the hurdle I had in relation to 'profiles' in BB. Can't seem to get the LED customized effectively with any app so far so I would love to hear if anyone has had success with that.
    Use BLINK in the Market. In order to test an LED when it says to test it, turn the screen off and you will see that color on. Then set it. I have it and it works fine for me. Using Blue, Red, Green and Yellow.
    02-24-2011 07:03 AM
    Ok so far so good I am loving this phone. Kinda miss my BB keyboard but will get used to this one. I have noticed a couple of things that Atrix does not do, well mine doesn't, that my BB did.

1. When speaking in voice dial I get no verbal confirmation, it gets the stuff right 99% of the time but have to look at the screen to make sure. The BB would say 'calling ******'.

2. Well this one can't be fixed but I really miss being able to assign certain actions to a key, like say voice dial. As the Atrix dont have any keys (other than Volume) it cant be done.

The above are minor things and I would not be supprised to see in #1 that I need to change a setting somewhere .

Julian
    02-24-2011 10:55 AM
    I am a bold 9700 user and have been a BB addict for the last 3 years. I'm wanting an android phone to get in on the fun part of owning a smartphone. One thing I do love about my 9700 is that fact that i can set different ringtones for both phone calls and messages for all of my contacts seperately. Can I do this on the Atrix or on Android in general?
    02-24-2011 02:03 PM
    Coming from a Bold 9000 here as well. Picked up my Atrix yesterday. Installed Beejive, FB, Angry Birds so far. Loving the phones so far, but still missing BBM.

The Keyboard will take a while to get use to.

Oh, and theres no OEM password safe app. Can anyone recommend one?

I got Password Safe from Market Android.
    02-24-2011 08:21 PM
59 123