View Poll Results: Motoblur: Love it, or hate it?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it!

16 34.04%
  • I hate it!

18 38.30%
  • I'm using Launcherpro/ADW, so I could care less!

13 27.66%
    Now that you have messed with your Atrix, I have seen a few of you chime in with opinions on Motoblur. Sounds like a fun poll question to me.

Do you like it, or do you hate it. And even more importantly, what do you like/dislike about it?

I personally like parts of it on the Droid X, like the Gallery, Camera, and Dialer, but I also haven't gotten to mess with the new Motoblur that you guys have.

Sound off below with your opinions!
    02-21-2011 07:18 PM
    Hate it. Turned it off immedietly. Just no need for it at all. Launcher pro for me.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
    02-21-2011 07:24 PM
    This is my first Android phone, so I am only comparing to Apple's IOS. So far I like it, it is easy to follow and nothing is hard to find. It has a good flow.
    02-21-2011 07:24 PM
    I like it a lot more than HTC Sense so I'm happy
    02-21-2011 07:34 PM
    I'm indifferent about it... it doesn't really bother me.
    02-21-2011 07:53 PM
    I'm indifferent about it... it doesn't really bother me.
    I feel similarly. As long as I can get two-way contact and calendar syncing with my google account, I'm good. A second backup method isn't hurting anything.
    02-21-2011 08:11 PM
    This is my first Moto/Android phone (coming from iPhone 3GS) and I had read many horror stories about Motoblur. After using it for a few days I think it's great mainly because of 'Corporate Sync' which syncs mail, calendar, and contacts with my business' Exchange server. Notifications work well, too.
    02-25-2011 09:35 AM
    coming from iOS so i don't mind it at all so far.
    02-25-2011 09:46 AM
    First time having an android phone and I'm liking it so far. Still getting used to everything. I tried launcher pro but I'm not ready to customize things yet.
    02-25-2011 06:23 PM
    Came from iOS, with a short pit stop on Sense. I really, really like blur so far. Widgets are small, resizable, and informative, pretty much everything else functions as you'd expect. I guess bottom line is that I'm not longing for my old iPhone when I use it; Sense kind of made me feel like that.
    02-25-2011 07:44 PM
    I have had my Atrix since Monday and came from a BB Bold 9000. Out of ignorance I would have to say I have no problem with Blur. This is my first Android so I really don't know what is blur and what is native Android.

As I get more comfortable with the Atrix I just may try ADW or LauncherPro just to see what it gives me that I don't have now.
    02-26-2011 09:59 AM
    this is my first Motorola phone. although i prefer stock Android, i don't mind MotoBlur much. it does have its quirks such as the annoying screen tabs that pops up at the bottom and won't disappear fast enough. but overall, i can live with it.
    02-26-2011 10:12 AM