Atrix Battery Life

jess.hickey

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I've put mine through what I would consider a pretty good test today. It's been off the charger since 6:45 am and it's now almost 11:00 pm.

4 hours of music (2 through bluetooth, 2 through wires...and using tunewiki)
1+ hour of talk time (via bluetooth)
twitter and facebook updating every hour (now turned off)
20+ emails
30+ texts
4 app downloads
45-60 minutes of playing around (twitter/facebook/news/weather)
brightness on auto

...and I just got to 5% battery. Coming from the N1 I'm very satisfied. I would have had to put the N1 on the charger to give it a little bump around dinner time.

Reactions: Terrigno

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Im noticing when I have the power widget on the screen, when the percentage of the battery drops. It drops in 10s. And it drops SLOOOWWWWW. So thats nice.

jess.hickey

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Im noticing when I have the power widget on the screen, when the percentage of the battery drops. It drops in 10s. And it drops SLOOOWWWWW. So thats nice.

Yeah, I started using it pretty heavily tonight once I got down to 20% just trying to fully cycle my battery. Once below 20% it starts dropping by 5s.

waltercln

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
after the first day or two i wasn't use to it and thought it was bad, but today it held up VERY well. Then again after a forum member suggested juice defender i have been seeing some good improvements.

I got to do very moderate usage, browse google reader (200+ new articles) send out more than 20+ emails and sms, downloaded around 10 apps, just literally play around with the phone see where everything is.

i have it set to the lowest brightness which is fine for me, i didn't charge it since tuesday night and by wednesday afternoon about 4:30pm it was around 70% which is fairly good. After that time i did some heavy usage and it dropped to 15% by midnight.

All in all I take back what i said about it, it's actually pretty good.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon