You CAN delete ALL of the AT&T Bloatware

arwaldon4

May 22, 2010
Visit site
here is the obvious question...how? is it just through the application manager on the phone or using a program an computer?

urbannaja

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
BTW the Atrix comes with a good task manager that includes an auto-end list (with the option to monitor cpu/ram usage...including for system apps) as well as a pretty good file manager.

Fountainhead

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, this is sounding better and better. I am still torn over the screen size Inspire vs Atrix and screen quality Atrix vs Samsung Galaxy S.

They all use same speed processor with single core software so i don't see any diff in speed in the store.

Nice problem to have, I say!

bobbiac

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
First: What's vlingo?

Second: Why the hell is it on my phone asking to be enabled?

Third: I guess i am rooting to remove it.

Edit: Bob .. I would like to not be forced to used add-on software, thanks.

Last edited:

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
BTW the Atrix comes with a good task manager that includes an auto-end list (with the option to monitor cpu/ram usage...including for system apps) as well as a pretty good file manager.

As well as an excellent battery profile manager.

Really, this thing is a beast. Best phone I've ever owned. And I've owned the Nexus One, EVO, Droid X and Epic.

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
You don't have to use Vlingo though. Just use Google's Voice Actions instead. You long press on the text input field, go to input settings and select Google instead of Vlingo for Voice actions.

btgrave

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Hi Bob,
Vlingo is basically a voice to text software, but also so much more. It works with maps, calls, SMS, emails, in car, etc...
Now, you may think its the same as a Tmobile Mytouch genius bar or a google voice app, but Vlingo actually is more intricate and accurate in recognizing your voice and also in the amount of functions it can perform/you can say to it.

Yes, it is an "add-on software" but it also aids you for voice commands and I personally think it is quite helpful and more impressive than the other voice to text programs.

This link has more details and links to vids that can explain it better: Android Voice to Text and Voice Recognition Apps | Vlingo

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Hmm, this is sounding better and better. I am still torn over the screen size Inspire vs Atrix and screen quality Atrix vs Samsung Galaxy S.

They all use same speed processor with single core software so i don't see any diff in speed in the store.

Nice problem to have, I say!

The Atrix is Duel Core Processor. Its speeds are quicker then the inspire and the galaxy s....for now. But I will say, Samsungs screens are the best ever. I had a Captivate and that Super AmoLED is the best I have ever seen and used.

cmunic8r99

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I can't remove vlingo or video editor lite. Other stuff (navigator, blockbuster, etc.) I can, though.

Sent from my Atrix using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX