Tegra 2 Performance/Questions

Vaotix

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
So since a bunch of you have shiny new Atrix phones, I was wondering how many people put the new Tegra 2 to the test yet. How's the gaming performance? Any apps or games specifically come to mind that really blew you away yet?

By the way, is the Tegra market app thing preloaded on the Atrix? Or if not, is there any more info on when/how you'll be able to get it?

I don't have one yet, but I've been keeping an eye on this forum for a bit now. I have an upgrade on March 1st and am leaning towards an Atrix to replace my Nexus One...

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Im not really sure how its working on the Game side. Although I did test Need 4 Speed and Angry Birds. They look good and move silky smooth quickly. Now other then games, I will say the phone SCREAMS. It moves smoothly and fast without hisitation, if any at all.

Lason

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Played dungeon defenders last night and it was super fast. It froze up a couple times at first but after that not even a hicup.

Tegra zone isn't out yet as far as I know.

**edit** been trying to play dungeon defenders all morning and plays awsome but locks up randomly. Don't know if its software or what. Had a about 5 lock ups this morning :(

Sent from my Atrix using Tapatalk

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
Dungeon Defender has been randomly closing for me too. It runs great when it works though. I guess we just need an update for it.

WilliamC

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I believe when tegra zone launches that dungeon defenders will get a custom tegra version. I think it's called Dungeon Defenders HD. It was listed on nivida's site when you look for tegra zone. I'm not sure if this will be a free update for those that already bought the game.

textiaac

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I believe when tegra zone launches that dungeon defenders will get a custom tegra version. I think it's called Dungeon Defenders HD. It was listed on nivida's site when you look for tegra zone. I'm not sure if this will be a free update for those that already bought the game.

+1 They really need to launch the tegra store soon.

hotleadsingerguy

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Played dungeon defenders last night and it was super fast. It froze up a couple times at first but after that not even a hicup.

Tegra zone isn't out yet as far as I know.

**edit** been trying to play dungeon defenders all morning and plays awsome but locks up randomly. Don't know if its software or what. Had a about 5 lock ups this morning :(

Sent from my Atrix using Tapatalk

Have you restarted your phone recently? Dungeon Defenders is one of the games that needs a phone restart anytime it updates. I used to have the problem on my Galaxy with this game too. The game would randomly lock up when I played it until I restarted. Then I played for hours without a problem (not consecutively lol).

Same was with the Atrix. Locked up a few times when I first installed it but then I remember to restart. Since then I've played probably 3 games without a single hiccup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech