problem with front camera on yahoo messenger

androidtuan

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I can't get my front camera to rotate when im video calling. The option to flip the camera is absent. Anybody know how to fix. My friends evo works fine and my atrx does not. Very disappointed with this phone so far

bradhouser

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I can't get my front camera to rotate when im video calling. The option to flip the camera is absent. Anybody know how to fix. My friends evo works fine and my atrx does not. Very disappointed with this phone so far

I have the same problem with Yahoo Messenger. (Which video calling app are you using?)

I find if I rotate the camera so it is pointing down, the orientation is correct. ONly problem is my arm has to be above my head to look down at my face! :confused:

blazablaz

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
how does the video recording look say in the house with normal lighting? the camera during the day is decent but anything but optimal lighting looks horrible using the ffc to take a pic. I haven't tried VC yet.

ka3yan

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I've gone round and round with Motorola on this. They are staying the party line. This is not a Motorola problem, it is a 3rd party SW problem. They will do nothing about it at all. I've sent e-mails to all the major VC vendors and they all say they are working on it.

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
I've gone round and round with Motorola on this. They are staying the party line. This is not a Motorola problem, it is a 3rd party SW problem. They will do nothing about it at all. I've sent e-mails to all the major VC vendors and they all say they are working on it.

Good to hear they are working on this. This feature was the reason I got the Atrix and not the Inspire

Last edited:

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site

Good to hear they are working on this. This feature was the reason I got the Atrix and not the Inspire

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site

Good to hear they are working on this. This feature was the reason I got the Atrix aund not the Inspire

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz