Picture messages showing up as a video?

btgrave

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
you mean that it has a sort of play progress bar on the bottom and plays it when you view the picture?

If so, that's a normal thing with AT&T related phones

Reactions: Terrigno

aa62579

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
MIne does the same. Haven't figured out to save the pics that were sent on this one like I did on my last phone. Guess I have some reading to do.

btgrave

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I had it on my "featurephone" that was on AT&T too. I mean other than the odd looking bar and puzzling look you have when you first see it, it works just like any other multimedia message attachment. Saves as a pic just fine for me.

Just gotta get used to it and it won't be a bother.

hawks25

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
MIne does the same. Haven't figured out to save the pics that were sent on this one like I did on my last phone. Guess I have some reading to do.

After the" video" is finished playing and it moves to the next screen where the smaller pic shows up, press and hold on the pic. You will be prompted with choices to view, save, etc.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

jhamilton3#CB

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
That is one thing I miss about my iPhone then. Pictures were pictures. This is about half ******ed.

I thought the same thing.. but I've found a fix for this issue.

When you receive a pic, hold long on it and a menu will come up, choose view picture and the picture will be shown by itself.. Looks better, works better, and most importantly a legit solution.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49