02-28-2011 11:19 AM
29 12
tools
    Funny enough i was watching tv and a Atrix commercial came on. At the end, there is about 7 secs with a disclaimer that was to small to read on my 60" led LCD tv (guess you need a larger tv) that says 4G is in limited areas and AT&T is backhauling their HSPA+ network with Limited nationwide expansion. Not available is most areas. Ha! Got to love those lawyers.
    And how does that differ from VZw or Sprint?
    02-27-2011 10:48 PM
    By definition, no carrier should be badging their networks as 4g. The ITU should have never given in to the carriers allowing them to claim their HSPA+, LTE, or WiMax networks are 4g. I would bet it will be at least another 5 years before we start seeing 100 meg mobile speeds.
    02-28-2011 09:32 AM
    By definition, no carrier should be badging their networks as 4g. The ITU should have never given in to the carriers allowing them to claim their HSPA+, LTE, or WiMax networks are 4g. I would bet it will be at least another 5 years before we start seeing 100 meg mobile speeds.
    We have heard that argument five thousand times! WE GET IT! Shut up about it!
    02-28-2011 09:56 AM
    I've been hearing sometime in late March it'll go active.
    is it possible that it will be may '11?

that is the 'drop dead' date for us legacy 'att blue' customers will have our service quit, unless we upgrade.
    02-28-2011 11:19 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD