Anyone using juice defender on this beast?

Francisftw

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded it and honestly did not know what to do with it. It says it's helped out my battery but i dont really see a significant difference. My battery life has actually been really bad. I would take it out of the charger at 90% and use it for about ten minutes, then i would be down to 80%

mark.tumang

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I've tried so many apps to conserve battery life but none of them has helped. So I decided to restore my phone and comitted to myself not to touch any of the settings and surprisingly I have seen better battery life by letting the phone do its thing. May sound weird for all of yah but I think its all mentally. The more you setup your phone to the customization of getting better battery life, when you use it and see the battery drain fast it just brings stress. I don't know just my take in it.

ECghostie

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I've tried so many apps to conserve battery life but none of them has helped. So I decided to restore my phone and comitted to myself not to touch any of the settings and surprisingly I have seen better battery life by letting the phone do its thing. May sound weird for all of yah but I think its all mentally. The more you setup your phone to the customization of getting better battery life, when you use it and see the battery drain fast it just brings stress. I don't know just my take in it.

Do you think the restoring part helped in any way?