Cases at Best Buy?

Freakish Gnome

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Is it just Chicago or do no Best Buys have Atrix accessories? It's frustrating because I have a $50 gift card I was saving just for this.

Kind of just venting but they already have crap for the thunderbolt, that thing doesn't even have a release date.:mad:

fromjustus

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Atrix Cases

Same here in Santa Maria, nothing at BestBuy, but AT&T corporate store had TWO OttertBox cases, exactly what we wanted so we lucked out and they only had TWO. Good Luck with your search.

Joyce

dchandler

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Same here, The Best Buy In Virginia dont have anything for the Atrix, but I was reading a report and a lot of retailers are still thinking the phone comes out on the 6th. hmmm

jhamilton3#CB

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
Amazon has some good deals on Atrix accesssories.. I know you probably don't have a giftcard for there but the money you would save could make you feel a tad better possibly :)

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Does that card work on bestbuy.com? Im assuming it does. If so, check the website and see if there are cases on there. It might be your best bet as of right now. Its like the Nook Color. Walmart had it on the website but not in store. So I got it from there.

nigilcv#AC

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
None here in Indy. Looking for the screen protector and not even AT&T stores have them, had to order online and they are back ordered. Local Best Buy mobile manager said it's was because they released so early.....

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana