Problem creating Motoblur account

different2une

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
So, I just received my new Atrix but before I can use it, I have to create a Motoblur account. I'm getting the following error when creating an account: "Error creating account - The Blur service has indicated it is busy."

When I go to the myMotoBlur portal and try creating an account there, it says: "Error creating account - Server error, try again later."

My Question : Is waiting my only resort? Is there something else I can do? My phone is completely unusable until I create this stupid account .....:mad:

mdunn1066

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I was in the ATT store setting my phone up. The ATT rep called Motorola and they said they were having an issue with their servers. I was able to setup my account about an hour later.

Reactions: different2une

dark angel#AC

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm having trouble creating my account thing too. I went to the website to make it and just keeps loading and loading. Is it supposed to take forever? What else can I do to make this work? I NEED MY PHONE NOW!!!!!!!!!

dark angel#AC

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Having Same Problem (Problem creating Motoblur account)

I'm having trouble creating my account thing too. I went to the website to make it and just keeps loading and loading. Is it supposed to take forever? What else can I do to make this work? I NEED MY PHONE NOW!!!!!!!!!

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site

Try calling Motorola? It does not take forever and the post above you says there was a server issue but all is good now. Good luck.

Mycopsycho

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Try calling Motorola? It does not take forever and the post above you says there was a server issue but all is good now. Good luck.

For the past two nights I have been trying to create a motoblur account online and like the above posters indicated, after filling in all the information fields and submitting I get an endless loop of loading. I've tried using Chrome, Firefox, and IE and it's the same with them all. This is beginning to make an HTC phone look better all the time.

Best4ualwayz

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Hello Guy's This Is Farrukh Khan i thing so You Don't Need To create any Account ..
i Know That How Can Fix It In Five second i Take 40 Dollars For That If you Are Agree
To pay That Amount Call Me At 773-943-0769 ...

faithe1456

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
can someone help me please, i left it to load on two different pages and all it's doing is loading and loading and loading and loading and its becoming annoying because i need a phone urgently.

ramkumarmca2007

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

- - - Updated - - -

ramkumarmca2007

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm having trouble creating my account thing too. I went to the website to make it and just keeps loading and loading. Is it supposed to take forever? What else can I do to make this work?

isis1999

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Creating the account was the easy part, but my phone doesn't recognize my account. It's a second hand phone from my dad. And I can't use my phone without that account, so I can't reset anything before I've got an account! I created several accounts but it still doesn't work, and that's really annoying!

Anja Bright

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
I just got mii fone today n I hve been tryin to create a motoblur account for da past three hrs n haven't been able to do it n I need mii phone now r I will have to send it back cause I can't create a motoblur account can sumbody please help me now

Kidus Mesfin

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
So, I just received my new Atrix but before I can use it, I have to create a Motoblur account. I'm getting the following error when creating an account: "Error creating account - The Blur service has indicated it is busy."

When I go to the myMotoBlur portal and try creating an account there, it says: "Error creating account - Server error, try again later."

My Question : Is waiting my only resort? Is there something else I can do? My phone is completely unusable until I create this stupid account .....:mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol