Multiple Problems with data/update delays/camera.

Nizmo972

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Hello all, I don't believe i've ever posted here but maybe once or twice. I used to own the evo at one time, but that's beside the point.

Being a newly converted android user when I saw this phone I was easily swayed. I came over from the iPhone 4 and couldn't be more relieved when I saw the beautiful 4" display and had access to my psxemulator and such. I haven't had too many problems with connection/data. When I arrived to work yesterday, i was pretty excited about what kind of speed i would finally get there. Yet, when i tried loading a webpage it refused to load. Didn't matter which page, just would not load. Also, I use messenger to communicate with my wife during work, yet every message i tried to send was a failure. However, during this whole time my text messages were working just fine.. I did a restart and it started working again. (During this whole process I am on cellular network.)

Yesterday, I started heytell. Messages were delayed by a few hours, and I could not get any messages from them, until I restarted the phone.. every time. Now i'd love to stick with this phone, and was skeptical of the change at first due to the instability of the software, but if i can't find a work around its going to be hard to stay. Any suggestions? If any other information is required please let me know. Thank you in advance.

ECghostie

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Did you get it from an AT&T store or any tangible location? If you did, you can just bring it back and rant about it until they replace it for you. If then it still does not function in your favor, rinse and repeat. There's a member on here who's on their 4th or 5th Atrix, a trooper who believes in this phones potential. It really comes down to how much crap you are willing to take before you give in. I'm sure the storm ceases at some point, right?

mgymnop

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Hello all, I don't believe i've ever posted here but maybe once or twice. I used to own the evo at one time, but that's beside the point.

Yet, when i tried loading a webpage it refused to load. Didn't matter which page, just would not load. Also, I use messenger to communicate with my wife during work, yet every message i tried to send was a failure. However, during this whole time my text messages were working just fine.. I did a restart and it started working again. (During this whole process I am on cellular network.)

When you have the data connection problems is your wifi on at the same time? I had the problem once or twice when I had wifi and cellular data "on" at the same time. I did a factory reset and since then I never observed the problem again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae