Remove

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I might have to ride out to Charlotte to give it a shot. Whats it like over there? Im here next to Raleigh and its cool. But Im from Jersey, and Ive been here and done that already. I hear Charlotte is real nice? Say it aint so? I might check it out. Im confident AT&Ts HSPA+ network will be picking up within the next few months.

sw33ndawg

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I might have to ride out to Charlotte to give it a shot. Whats it like over there? Im here next to Raleigh and its cool. But Im from Jersey, and Ive been here and done that already. I hear Charlotte is real nice? Say it aint so? I might check it out. Im confident AT&Ts HSPA+ network will be picking up within the next few months.

Where in Jersey are you from? You look very familiar...

grantith

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
From the lack of information, should it be presumed that your upload speeds are still stuck around 300 kbps?

I can attest to this spec. My Atrix averages at about 300 kbps on the upload speed. I don't think I've ever gone above 350 kbps while using it here in Los Angeles, CA. I haven't had a chance to test it in other cities yet.

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Just got my Atrix yesterday. Here in Virginia Beach I am getting 2.5-3mbps down and 300-350kbps up. How do I find out if I am in a HSPA+ area? Either way it is better than the 400kps up and down I was getting from Sprint with no hope for their "4G" in site.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm