Calendar Widget

btgrave

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
So, I've been running the Motoblur calendar widget ever since I got the phone......and starting to get a bit annoyed with it, especially after I see Launcher Pro Plus's calendar widget and also Pure Grid Calendar.

I'm thinking of making the switch soon... does anyone have any experience with calendar widgets and which one you recommend?

jess.hickey

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Well, if you're looking for one that's non-abrasive to your tender hands :p , I've been using Calendar Pad Pro. I like it because you can put up a month view in the widget and resize it (I'm using Launcher Pro). I've tried several others, including Pure Grid but keep coming back to the CPP and the whole month view widget. You might not be able to see exactly what you have on a given day (truncates text) but I can see that I have something coming up and click it and view the details.

btgrave

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Well, if you're looking for one that's non-abrasive to your tender hands :p , I've been using Calendar Pad Pro. I like it because you can put up a month view in the widget and resize it (I'm using Launcher Pro). I've tried several others, including Pure Grid but keep coming back to the CPP and the whole month view widget. You might not be able to see exactly what you have on a given day (truncates text) but I can see that I have something coming up and click it and view the details.

Hold on while I go get the sandpaper.

I take it you're not using the Plus version and thus not using LPP's calendar widget?

jess.hickey

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Hold on while I go get the sandpaper.

I take it you're not using the Plus version and thus not using LPP's calendar widget?

Yeah, I'm using Pro. I just like to see a little bit of the text in the event I have coming up...."bill", "lunch" "applic" etc. Plus, I have two different calendars so I can see the color of the text to know if it's work or personal...instead of the just the little "tick" showing I have something coming up on Thursday.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaeros85