Atrix Start up Shut Down Sounds

KamaloPSU

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Hi

I am also a BB convert and have been using my Atrix for the last few weeks with zero issues, but suddenly, the Start Up Shutdown sounds for mounting and unmounting the SD card changed from the default noise to something horribly irritating. Anyone know how to change the sounds back or to silence them? I had installed Quick Profiles App since last week and thought that could be the cause so i uninstalled it.

KamaloPSU

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Uninstalled Quick Profiles and then took Bob Browns advice and back to good! Now I just need to figure out how to be able to set a sleep mode to silence everything except my phone ring and the alarm!

btgrave

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Uninstalled Quick Profiles and then took Bob Browns advice and back to good! Now I just need to figure out how to be able to set a sleep mode to silence everything except my phone ring and the alarm!

Try the app, Light Flow. I know it is a LED indicator light app, but there is an option in the general settings to have a 'sleep mode' where you can turn off the LED light, notification sound, and vibrate when you sleep (and you can also define from what time to what time you will be sleeping).

Reactions: calbearz24

KamaloPSU

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Try the app, Light Flow. I know it is a LED indicator light app, but there is an option in the general settings to have a 'sleep mode' where you can turn off the LED light, notification sound, and vibrate when you sleep (and you can also define from what time to what time you will be sleeping).

Thanks I'll give it a try!

yosifcuervo

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issue - how can I simply turn off or change this sound without A) changing my usual notification sound, which I like, or B) shutting off other sounds besides the SD mounting sound?

sw33ndawg

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site

Tasker is by far the best app for this.. just takes brains and patience.

IceDree

= I C E D R E E = ?
Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Audio manager gives the option of muting sounds , I don't how it will work with the
Atrix , but im using on my MileStone to mute certain sounds , especially the Camera shutter sound

remichal

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
The Tasker app isn't a freebie. It's frustrating the option to silence the annoying startup and shutdown tones isn't built into the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles