SD card not reading!?!? HELP!!

kid108

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Ok guys and gals, Im a noob with Android and I just got My Atrix today and Im loving it!! I'm just having two issues. I had a BB 9700 with a 2G SD and I put in my Atrix. The problem is it doesnt read it. When I take pics it doesnt let me see the pictures and says there is no SD card installed :confused:?? When I go to my gallery it shows SD card is unmounted or unavailable??

Also how can I check my memory?? I know the Atrix has 16G internal memory but I cant seem to find it. I go to SD card and phone storage settings and it only shows application storage of 1.53GB. I know these are noob questions but they are bugging the hell out of me. Thanks in advance. :)

allaboutnewphone

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
did you figure out how to fix this yet???? I am experiencing the same thing with my moto droid 2 global. And I've tried multiple sd card to make sure it wasn't the sd's fault.

Conor18

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Try formatting your SD cards. Plug into your computer, find them in "My Computer" (for windows) right click, format. See if that works.

Tom S.

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Did you encrypt the card so it can only be read on that Blackberry? That's probably not it, but check it anyway.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol