Atrix Update: Version 4.1.57 ......

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
It looks like as of right now you cant root. This should eventually be fixed by our friends at XDA. The update is good though. Makes the phone a lot snappier I think.

Sent from my Dual Core Beast Atrix using Tapatalk

sewerbeing

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
The update is in the beta stages right now. If you didn't get selected by them (after signing up) you won't have it until it goes public (at some point in the future).

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Yes Sir! If you have Facebook linked to MotoBlur, Go in your contacts and pull that display up. ANd scroll and watch how quick and on point it is. I noticed that right away after the update.

Then when HSUPA comes to us, we will all hopefully be very pleased!

jess.hickey

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Motorola Beta Update Survey

Alright, I got the email last night from Moto regarding my experience with the update. The link takes you to a 7 question survey and question #2 is "Have you rooted or modded...?"

For those of you here that have gotten the beta update and had root, how to you intend on answering question #2? What is Motos opinion on rooting/modding our phones?

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I answered that I was rooted. They know what we do to our phones. They just want the feedback to see if people that are rooted can still get the update probably.

ka3yan

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Yup, I answered that I rooted as well. There is no misunderstanding that the folks that want to beta test are also the ones that want to mod/hack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12