Fruit Ninja

fpc280

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Fruit Ninja is FREE today in the Amazon App store!

But it appears to stutter on my atrix when I try to play it. You would think with a dual-core processor this game would work just fine.

Angry Birds works great so why not Fruit Ninja?

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I think Fruit Ninja allows for multi-touch and Angry Birds doesn't.

I could be wrong though and maybe that is the issue?

idk if this is the issue but fruit ninja does allow for multitouch isnt fruit ninja one of the apps available through the tegra zone and is supposed to be dual core optimized?

perhaps this is only with the amazon app store version? i can run it fine on both my inspire and nexus s i want veggie ninja to come to android its on ios and is fruit ninja with more features.

opec

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
both fruit ninja and angry birds use multitouch on the atrix. I've never gotten any stutter on fruit ninja sd, but it doesn't look very good anyways :\

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Be aware when looking at the games like this that have a "regular" version and a Tegra optimized version. In this example, the "Fruit Ninja THD" is the one that is designed to work well with the Tegra based units and give more eye candy.

Unfortunately, the free one given by Amazon yesterday was not the "THD" version...

Also, just fyi, don't expect to get the THD versions of any games free from Amazon any time soon.

-Suntan