How do you close apps?

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Newbie here guys, I was advised against using Advanced Task Killer because of long term stability issues. If I hit back a bunch of times until it is closed, is it really closed?

thanks

tunie

Phhhhbbbbtttt
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Newbie here guys, I was advised against using Advanced Task Killer because of long term stability issues. If I hit back a bunch of times until it is closed, is it really closed?

thanks

Well, I'm the newbie of all newbie's here, but this is what I did. I downloaded GoLauncher from the marketplace. It adds more screens and customizable shortcuts to my desktop and, when I click the app shortcut key it features, my list of apps comes up with 3 tabs; "All", "Recent" and "Running". I click on the Running tab and when I touch an app a popup comes up Close, Lock, Goto or Info. I touch Close and it's gone.

I'm sure someone else has a better solution since I'm so new at this but, for now, this works for me. There are a lot of other free launchers in the marketplace, so there's probably another one I don't know about that offers more features.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

LavallavaL

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Choose the TaskManager applet.

Alist of apps will appear. Select-it, but keep your touch on it. An option for auto-end an one for stopping the process right then and there shows up. Just don't be too rash, and only end a few at a time. Having certain processes and apps closed may cause unintended consequences.

You can view services from the "system" applet, "applications" and then "running services".

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20