Have to let it go

robin48

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
As much as I like the Atrix I am letting it go. All you folks losing patience with it just hang on. I don't need the phone as much as I want a new AR 15. Thanks for all the tips I got here

Sent from my Inspire 4g using Tapatalk

ka3yan

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Hahaha, ok. Makes sense. I just wasn't familiar with that nomenclature. Seemed a little radical to decide you needed an assault rifle more than a cell phone...but hey, to each their own.

robin48

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I already have a couple of cell phones that I like as well as the Atrix. I do not have an AR15. I have a couple of AKs, pistols and hunting rifles but now I want an AR15 home defense rifle.

nyc_rock

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
I already have a couple of cell phones that I like as well as the Atrix. I do not have an AR15. I have a couple of AKs, pistols and hunting rifles but now I want an AR15 home defense rifle.

Where do you live bro? Baghdad?

Reactions: I Monarch

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
@garment69 ... LOL, I was thinking the same thing. Although those AR15's are awesome rifles. Would scare the terd out of anyone entering your house without permission.

SirGeorgeKillian

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Robin, I highly recommend you look long and hard at getting a .22 conversion kit for that thing. They can be had now for 150-180 and will pay for its self the first brick of .22 you go through. Point of impact vs point of aim is about 1" difference at 100yards. Best purchase I have made for mine by far. Just show your gas tube a little extra tlc to get the dirty .22's out of there.

Reactions: robin48

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
This thread kind of freaks me out. A user posted that there letting there Atrix go for a Rifle? Thats cool and all and good luck, but that scares me for some reason lol

wpbfjr

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
....A user posted that there letting there Atrix go for a Rifle? Thats cool and all and good luck, but that scares me for some reason lol

the OP will only have to buy the rifle once, and it will work perfectly out of the box every time. no returns to the manufacture/vendor required. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech