4.1.83 update changelog

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Because I hit the OTA feature an my phone has been "checking for available update for what seems like a half hour already" which is weird because it there isn't any update available it should've prompted me that the device is up to date by now I'm also connected to WiFi as well as a charger it this helps.. BTW: I have 8yrs wireless retail experience an am very familiar with smart phone update as well as leak software installation but am fairly new to android(Crackberry abuser)

You got yourself a lot of BlackBerry Converts here buddy. You'll feel at home :). I learned so much at CrackBerry that now if you asked me anything about it, I already forgot haha. But loading leaked OS's was awesome. I would spend hours fiddling around with my BB. Or BBs since I had about 10 of them in the lifetime of BlackBerry. Then I switched to Android, and this is my 4th so far. Also, when the update comes you will get a notification instantly on your phone. Just keep your eyes peeled.

Timelessblur

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
You got yourself a lot of BlackBerry Converts here buddy. You'll feel at home :). I learned so much at CrackBerry that now if you asked me anything about it, I already forgot haha. But loading leaked OS's was awesome. I would spend hours fiddling around with my BB. Or BBs since I had about 10 of them in the lifetime of BlackBerry. Then I switched to Android, and this is my 4th so far. Also, when the update comes you will get a notification instantly on your phone. Just keep your eyes peeled.

that is good to know as I will be a full fledge convert in a few weeks.

nyc_rock

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
"Email Improved ability for users to receive email notifications so you know when you have a new message."

I think the way moto worded this was funny. Improved ability? Either you get the notification or you dont. Kind of an all or nothing proposition, no?

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I don't know what I'm more excited about, real HSUPA or Skype finally being fixed!!
Hooray for both, it's about time Moto!!

:p

Whats Skype all about? I hear people talk about it all the time. But I dont know if they actually have there on Video Chat app on Android? I herd Qik was made by them. What do you use skype for if you dont mind me asking?

nyc_rock

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Whats Skype all about? I hear people talk about it all the time. But I dont know if they actually have there on Video Chat app on Android? I herd Qik was made by them. What do you use skype for if you dont mind me asking?

Skype is fantastic. Recently in China and I skyped from my PC to my wife's Iphone 4 everyday. Just easy to use and there are alot of people on it. Glaring ommision on Android right now as the skype client is missing the video chat function. Qik is still not working cross platform and Tango isnt great either.

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Skype is fantastic. Recently in China and I skyped from my PC to my wife's Iphone 4 everyday. Just easy to use and there are alot of people on it. Glaring ommision on Android right now as the skype client is missing the video chat function. Qik is still not working cross platform and Tango isnt great either.

Right I see. If Skype was to make a video chat for there service on Android, Id jump in also. Because I know Skype is pretty popular. Have you tried Fring? They just released an update that works cross platforms and up to 4 video chats at once.

nyc_rock

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Right I see. If Skype was to make a video chat for there service on Android, Id jump in also. Because I know Skype is pretty popular. Have you tried Fring? They just released an update that works cross platforms and up to 4 video chats at once.

Does it work smartphone to PC?