hey guys iam a android noob here and iam having trouble running command in ADB using xp/vista9have been trying for 3 days straight). when i open the command prompt and run "adb devices" it dosent show my device it just gives a error saying "adb is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file"? i have downloaded the drivers, and changed the Path file in system but it is like it is not recognizing my phone at all? any help would be great
    04-29-2011 06:27 PM
    hey guys iam a android noob here and iam having trouble running command in ADB using xp/vista9have been trying for 3 days straight). when i open the command prompt and run "adb devices" it dosent show my device it just gives a error saying "adb is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file"? i have downloaded the drivers, and changed the Path file in system but it is like it is not recognizing my phone at all? any help would be great
    Can you please screen shot the path you are using and the folder contents in that path
    04-29-2011 06:31 PM
    when i try to use adb i have to enter the following commands,

cd\androidsdk\tools
    adb devices

then it shows my device as being online. make sure you are typing in where the adb.exe file is located. mine in in the c drive, android sdk, tools file
    04-29-2011 09:09 PM
    Biggest thing I've found is be sure to make sure all your drivers are installed properly. I had issues trying to get my computer to recognize my device until I went to the Moto website and downloaded all the device drivers. After that..I havent had any issues with adb.
    04-30-2011 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD