Has anyone found a music app that allows volume and skip functionality through wired headsets? Btunes worked for me on the Inc but it does not on the Atrix.
    05-05-2011 09:35 AM
    I've been using Headset Button Controller which works with many different music apps (including the default Android app). Also lets you configure lots of different settings.
    dalvik and nyc_rock like this.
    05-05-2011 11:08 AM
    I've been using Headset Button Controller which works with many different music apps (including the default Android app). Also lets you configure lots of different settings.
    wow that sounds like something i was searching for... I am thinking to get monster turbine earphones with controltalk but as far as i understand they designed for and work with iphone only..... do you think i'll be able to successfuly use them with headset button controller? I really love monster turbines i use them now but i wanna get ones with control talk...
    thanks!
    05-05-2011 11:50 AM
    The developer recently added support for 3 button controls and even lets you control what each button does. I don't have any 3 button headsets though so I couldn't tell you if it works or not. I'd check the reviews or contact the developer.

BTW, there are a few headset control apps in the market, this one just seemed like it had the most configurability.
    dalvik likes this.
    05-05-2011 11:59 AM
    The developer recently added support for 3 button controls and even lets you control what each button does. I don't have any 3 button headsets though so I couldn't tell you if it works or not. I'd check the reviews or contact the developer.

BTW, there are a few headset control apps in the market, this one just seemed like it had the most configurability.
    great thanks!!!!!!
    05-05-2011 12:04 PM
    Thanks for that buddy.
    05-05-2011 07:54 PM
    wow that sounds like something i was searching for... I am thinking to get monster turbine earphones with controltalk but as far as i understand they designed for and work with iphone only..... do you think i'll be able to successfuly use them with headset button controller? I really love monster turbines i use them now but i wanna get ones with control talk...
    thanks!
    I had a pair of headphones from my incredible and I tried them with this app and they worked. Then tried the headphones from my iPhone and it didn't.
    05-05-2011 07:56 PM
    I had a pair of headphones from my incredible and I tried them with this app and they worked. Then tried the headphones from my iPhone and it didn't.
    You mean native iphone headphones? That come with iphone? Well.. I guess i have to find a store that does not charge a restocking fee for opened packages (i dunno if thats possible at all) and try monster turbines with this app...

But thanks for advice though!
    05-05-2011 08:51 PM
    Yes, the native iPhone headphones.
    05-05-2011 08:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD