my battery life was horrible too.
    05-26-2011 06:04 PM
    my battery life was horrible too.
    "Was"? So it isn't horrible anymore?

What did you do?
    05-26-2011 06:13 PM
    gingerblur 3.5

Shows the battery percentage by 1% instead of 10%

My Atrix used to do the same. In reality, your battery is not down to 90%, but since it cannot show increments of 1, it shows 90%. Even if you drop 2% battery after removing it from charge, you will think its down 10%, but its not. (get gingerblur 3.5..battery percentage fix, free webtop on HDTV, free wifi tether, etc.. you won't regret)
    05-26-2011 06:49 PM
    gingerblur 3.5

Shows the battery percentage by 1% instead of 10%

My Atrix used to do the same. In reality, your battery is not down to 90%, but since it cannot show increments of 1, it shows 90%. Even if you drop 2% battery after removing it from charge, you will think its down 10%, but its not. (get gingerblur 3.5..battery percentage fix, free webtop on HDTV, free wifi tether, etc.. you won't regret)
    Oh, okay.. It's just so frustrating. I have the Circle Battery Widget and it's useful.. But I've noticed when my phone charges to 100% Circle Battery says it isn't on 100 :s But as soon as I take it off charge, it's down to 99% which is fine.. But it's still so aggravating, that this huge battery is down to 30-40% after about 4 hours of use. I charge my phone in the afternoon, cause I work a double shift but if it was at 80% I wouldn't have a need to charge it, but at 30% it wouldn't even get me through the next 3 hours :/

I honesty starting thinking about getting a extended battery, because I'm sick and tired of having to worry about it. I was going to get a 3500 mAh.. But it comes with a weird back and makes the phone thicker? I think that's what it does..

Motorola Atrix 4G 3500 mAh extended life battery

How would I go about getting gingerblur? I don't want to root my phone and I hope this isn't required..
    05-26-2011 07:34 PM
    Oh, okay.. It's just so frustrating. I have the Circle Battery Widget and it's useful.. But I've noticed when my phone charges to 100% Circle Battery says it isn't on 100 :s But as soon as I take it off charge, it's down to 99% which is fine.. But it's still so aggravating, that this huge battery is down to 30-40% after about 4 hours of use. I charge my phone in the afternoon, cause I work a double shift but if it was at 80% I wouldn't have a need to charge it, but at 30% it wouldn't even get me through the next 3 hours :/

I honesty starting thinking about getting a extended battery, because I'm sick and tired of having to worry about it. I was going to get a 3500 mAh.. But it comes with a weird back and makes the phone thicker? I think that's what it does..

How would I go about getting gingerblur? I don't want to root my phone and I hope this isn't required..
    Not only you'll have to root it but it'll also replace the interface. and a little hassle if you want to go back to stock LOL
    05-26-2011 08:01 PM
    i installed juice defender from the market, set it to aggressive setting, and, in my estimation, dramatically upped battery life in the process. it's a great program, def. worth looking into.

by the way, atrix/xoom fans, i just got the acer iconia tab, and it pairs quite nicely with the motorola bluetooth keyboard. very good build quality on the keyboard, which is also usable with atrix.
    05-26-2011 08:44 PM
    Make sure you are completely signed out of Latitude.
    If you aren't, your battery will seriously suck.
    05-27-2011 02:04 AM
    i installed juice defender from the market, set it to aggressive setting, and, in my estimation, dramatically upped battery life in the process. it's a great program, def. worth looking into.

by the way, atrix/xoom fans, i just got the acer iconia tab, and it pairs quite nicely with the motorola bluetooth keyboard. very good build quality on the keyboard, which is also usable with atrix.
    I downloaded it and hoped to have used it about a month ago or so.. But it wouldn't let me select anything and kept force closing, so I just uninstalled it. I might try again though and see what happens
    05-27-2011 10:27 AM
    Not only you'll have to root it but it'll also replace the interface. and a little hassle if you want to go back to stock LOL
    Hmm, I might have no option but to root my phone for gingerblur
    05-27-2011 04:12 PM

I purchased another BH6X battery from this website which I leave in the car (fully charged) for emergencies, since I use my battery up pretty quick while on the job (Network Engineer). I would probably suggest another battery? Honestly I wouldn't suggest purchasing the extended one, it will make your phone look very bulky, but it's your call. Good Luck!
    05-27-2011 06:47 PM
    Word of advice to anyone who owns the Atrix 4G...

Buy the BH6X battery from androidcentral.com and store it in your car or bag or whatever you have easy access to. You cannot imagine the peace of mind you have when you know that there's a fully charged battery in your possession. GL!
    05-27-2011 06:49 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD