screen broken, need help recovering files/settings

duedermont

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
So today my phone fell out of my pocket and was ran over and the screen was completely crushed. The phone still works cause I still here it receiving calls, emails, and texts but I just cant interact with the screen. I'm able to plug it into my computer and save the files off of it.
What I really want to do is remotely control my phone through my computer so I can save my texts, do a titanium backup, and check my missed calls. Is there any program out there that can do this? BTW, I lost root when I updated so I cant use any programs that require root. Thanks

Major

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I have never played with the laptop dock. Does it allow you to do any of the stuff you want to do? I'd take your phone to an AT&T store and see if they let you try it.

Timbone07

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
So today my phone fell out of my pocket and was ran over and the screen was completely crushed. The phone still works cause I still here it receiving calls, emails, and texts but I just cant interact with the screen. I'm able to plug it into my computer and save the files off of it.
What I really want to do is remotely control my phone through my computer so I can save my texts, do a titanium backup, and check my missed calls. Is there any program out there that can do this? BTW, I lost root when I updated so I cant use any programs that require root. Thanks

My friend I had the exact same problem, for the past few weeks my screen stopped and then it worked and then it didnt and then it stopped finally, sadly I had switched the USB to charge only, been trying for weeks . Here is the solution

MOBOROBO FILE MANAGER

The link is provided by cnet so it is trusted and the publisher is verified by microsoft. I came across it on CNET forums, I had been ignoring links from CNET and focusing on XDA and other known Android Community forums lol

God Bless you my friend.

It is so simple that I am scratching my head for spending so much time on adb and other dev stuff.

I even used the Droid Root tool to do a system pull lol

To the moderators, if this thread could be sticky-ed I think lots of people would appreciate it.

Also if it could to posted across as many forums as possible. I did lots of reading and discovered lots of people have this problem

EDIT: I cannot post links , but the download link is available from cnet.

PS Is it just me or doesnt the name of the software seem like Mojo Jojo from Powerpuff girls haha

It backups

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12