Tether to Xbox?

blondie09

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi. I have the M. Atrix. I am interested in thethering this for my xbox live game play. Can this be done and how is it possible. We are through At&t. Help plz. Thanks.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to AC! I'm going to move your thread over to the Atrix forum. I'm sure the good folks there can help you out. Good luck :)

sk8trix

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
don't know how you would have to do this but I can tell you youre going to use alot of data,so you better get a thether plan.If you do the tether hack and accomplish to use it with xbox without a tether plan you might use alot and gett a huge bill from att.

Timelessblur

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
problem you will run into is the ping times are going to be a little high for gaming.

Also the unlimited data trick for iPhone 2G has been killed off. AT&T plugged that hole I believe.

Conor18

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
problem you will run into is the ping times are going to be a little high for gaming.

Also the unlimited data trick for iPhone 2G has been killed off. AT&T plugged that hole I believe.

ya it won't be an amazing gaming experience but it will work. my friend plays XBL off his iphone's tethering.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance