Hi. I have the M. Atrix. I am interested in thethering this for my xbox live game play. Can this be done and how is it possible. We are through At&t. Help plz. Thanks.
    05-25-2011 03:53 PM
    Welcome to AC! I'm going to move your thread over to the Atrix forum. I'm sure the good folks there can help you out. Good luck
    05-25-2011 07:22 PM
    don't know how you would have to do this but I can tell you youre going to use alot of data,so you better get a thether plan.If you do the tether hack and accomplish to use it with xbox without a tether plan you might use alot and gett a huge bill from att.
    05-25-2011 08:30 PM
    You will being using lots of data. So if your lucky and have an iphone 2g... Unlimited Data For Anyone! (AT&T) [IPHONE 2G REQUIRED] - xda-developers Or hopefully you are grandfathered in.
    For the tethering ---- enable android wifi tethering on rooted at&t Atrix 4G - xda-developers
    05-25-2011 09:28 PM
    problem you will run into is the ping times are going to be a little high for gaming.

Also the unlimited data trick for iPhone 2G has been killed off. AT&T plugged that hole I believe.
    05-25-2011 10:00 PM
    problem you will run into is the ping times are going to be a little high for gaming.

Also the unlimited data trick for iPhone 2G has been killed off. AT&T plugged that hole I believe.
    ya it won't be an amazing gaming experience but it will work. my friend plays XBL off his iphone's tethering.
    05-25-2011 10:02 PM
    see I am still trying to get the wifi tethering app to work but my computer refuses to connect to it.
    05-25-2011 10:18 PM
    see I am still trying to get the wifi tethering app to work but my computer refuses to connect to it.
    really does it not recognizer your phone? or it just doesn't let you connect to it? I heard someone else saying something similar...
    05-26-2011 09:20 AM