Gingerblur 4 issues need help!!!

sk8trix

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I just flashed the gingerblur 4 version to my atrix
It works great I like it but I have two issues so far....to me they are very important to resolveI hope you guys can help me out here.

NFS shift that came preinstalled inst on the app drawer,can I use root explorer to find it,and if so how do I get it back so I can use the game?

Also I had a hacked version of Netflix with the device check disabled and now I'm unable to open it since it tells me I have to update in order to use it,how can I get this going again?

Guys please any info you have will be greatly apreciated....thanks for your time

attweco

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Any help from XDA?

Myself, when I have problems with an app, I email the Dev directly, and they are usually very responsive and helpful.

Wish I could offer better suggestions...:(

ross.lafferty

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Any help from XDA?

Myself, when I have problems with an app, I email the Dev directly, and they are usually very responsive and helpful.

Wish I could offer better suggestions...:(

I agree. Have you tried posting on Kenneth's post about the release. He is usually on top of issues. I know its not a fix right now, but its definitely the best method. He'll work with you to replicate the issue.

npark

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I just flashed the gingerblur 4 version to my atrix
It works great I like it but I have two issues so far....to me they are very important to resolveI hope you guys can help me out here.

NFS shift that came preinstalled inst on the app drawer,can I use root explorer to find it,and if so how do I get it back so I can use the game?

Also I had a hacked version of Netflix with the device check disabled and now I'm unable to open it since it tells me I have to update in order to use it,how can I get this going again?

Guys please any info you have will be greatly apreciated....thanks for your time

You're very persistent. You PM'd me with these same questions, posted the same question in another thread, and also created a new thread here. :p

sk8trix

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Well I resolved both issues already actually.took me all night to get the new netflix .apk from xda and push it to my phone.Also got NFS back on.still on gingerblur 4 but not liking it as much as I did yesterday.there is no landscape view on homepage or browser or anywhere for that matter its really discouraging.oh and sorry if I bothered u or anything just was looking for help.
I use
ADW free and no theme but not sure why nothing goes landscape anymore.I tried rebooting and all but not sure if its meant to be this way.I had read that the homescreen on gingerblur wasn't able to do landscape but didnt know it applied to the browser and menus as well.Will keep reading XDA for something....later ppl

Last edited:

sk8trix

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
do you think its because I have ADW free that it wont let me go landscape at all,I thought the ADW launcher allowed for landscape on homescreen.
I wonder if I flash and do the ROM again if it will fix itself...
On XDA it did mention that the v4 GB didnt support landscape but I thought it was only on homescreen,and that the browser would auto rotate(it is set to auto rotate)and menus would work on landscape.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Well, ADW Free has that option as a checkmark in its settings...perhaps you accidentally changed the setting to off? Or it got switched off somehow? I turned mine off.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2