Battery Pull?

biggy238

May 26, 2011
Visit site
How often are you doing battery pulls vs operation hours? I just had to do a pull to get my facebook app functional again. I'm in hopes the browser and mail app are back also. neither of them would connect.

ross.lafferty

May 12, 2011
Visit site
How often are you doing battery pulls vs operation hours? I just had to do a pull to get my facebook app functional again. I'm in hopes the browser and mail app are back also. neither of them would connect.

I haven't run across any scenarios where I've had to pull the battery to get something to start functioning properly again. Are you running a custom rom? Vanilla stock? Something about that just doesn't seem correct to me.

biggy238

May 26, 2011
Visit site
snow white stock. yahoo was throwing an error, facebook app was, and the native browser was throwing errors, the most common of which was that the page contained too many redirects. battery pull has them working again. I also lost some of my contact photos from FB during.

biggy238

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know why my browser throws a redirect error when accuweather tries to load? It looks like it may be because it isn't linking their mobile site. This is when im clicking the link from the widget. If I load the site from opera it rolls out fine.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

attweco

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know why my browser throws a redirect error when accuweather tries to load? It looks like it may be because it isn't linking their mobile site. This is when im clicking the link from the widget....

I use the stock browser, and this occurs for me, as well. But it's very intermittant, so I can't ascribe the issue to anything specific. Sorry...:(

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
just to let you all know, unlike on BB, battery pulls dont do anything for android devices. if a particular app is giving you an issue, go to menu>settings>applications>manage applications and force stop the app that causing you an issue.

Mycopsycho

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Two weeks with my atrix. One battery pull when phone locked up due to my fault while still learning. About once a week I power on/off b/c of all the apps I'm installing/installing.

Sent from my Motorola Atrix 4G via Tapatalk.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I recently (like this week or last week) had to reboot the phone, but not take the battery out or anything. For some odd reason, nothing would connect anymore. The market wouldn't connect, browser wouldn't go anywhere, nothing. After trying more than several times and for 10 minutes or so, I rebooted it back to a happy atrix again.

biggy238

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Or pull the battery and fix them all. Any way to mod the widget to link to the mobile accuweather site?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol