So I am a new Atrix owner. Shoot a new Android owner in general. I traded my iPhone 4 for it. I've been an iPhone man for a while and just wanted something new and different. So my biggest problem which I am having trouble fixing is that I use my phone when I work out to listen to music. Or when I am walking. Or in class. Or in a car. You get the idea. On the iPhone when in the lock screen you could double click to get iPod controls that would work for the iPod or Slacker or Pandora. Is there anything like that that I can do for my phone? Also my headphones don't seem to be working. I mean they will play the music but my mic isn't working or is my volume up/down. I am using Sony headphones. They weren't exactly cheap and I'm wondering what I can do to fix it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    06-08-2011 04:06 PM
    The 3-button headphone buttons only work for iPod/iPhone. But when you lock the phone, for music at least, you should have your pause/skip/return buttons when you wake the device.

Sent from my (almost) HTC Evo 3D using Tapatalk
    06-08-2011 04:40 PM
    Ok i see the controls for the normal music screen. What about now for Slacker or Pandora? I use those more than I do regular downloaded music.
    06-08-2011 05:21 PM
    Some headphones work. I am using a pair of bluetooth cans by Sony (DR-BT22). The volume up/down and next/previous buttons work. They sound pretty good too (for bluetooth).
    06-08-2011 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD