Sound Issue

jay_g

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
I have an interesting problem. I have no sound during a call. Only way for to use the phone on a call is to use speaker phone. Sound is fine other wise, youtube, pandora, 3.5mm jack, notifications, dialing, all work fine. I even tried voice recorder and iRecord and both record and play back fine. Phone is up to date and did factory reset twice. I don't have a bluetooth device so I cant check that but its not turned on. Never rooted.Not sure if this would be covered under moto's warranty as I have no phone insurance. Never been dropped or wet, phone is in perfect condition.

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
looks like you might have a problem with the earpiece..... I'd call Moto.... If you have no ATT insurance, your phone still has a one year manufacturer warranty. go on motorola website and check your IMEI there for warranty info.

jay_g

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
:bump: Got my phone back, works great. Huge :tup: to motorola for handling it professionally, they even sent it back over night.

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
great it all worked out for you! I'm thinking if I should cancel my ATT phone insurance.... its nearly useless since the Atrix got one year manufacturer warranty, and most likely I'll be getting a new device next year when the time for upgrade comes and selling the Atrix on ebay...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech