Install blocked?

wehate1

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
i have tablet asus i cant install a game it says: for security your tablet is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources any help??

sharpobjek

May 26, 2013
Visit site
i was given a samsung captivate from att. with 2.1update-1 firmware and doesn't have unknown sources. now what i did i downloaded the KIES MINI. my phone was updated to gingerbread and everything just follows. no sweat for me. well, hope this helps.

roxen 159

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Ok so im still a newbe on the android phone.. Have a quick question? So i just loaded some apk files to my sd card. but when i try to install them with astro or appinstaller, i get install blocked .. for security , your phone is set to block installation of appplications not sourced in android market? how do i take that block off. yes my phone is rooted. att captivate. os 2.1..

Momo sako

Jan 25, 2018
Visit site
I have recently bought a Note 8 and my apk installations were all blocked. I had searched everywhere but no luck. I went onto Google Play Store and selected Play Protect and turned that off. All my unzipped apk were istalled correctly without being blocked

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1