Downloading do not turn off target

hellow

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
the screen tells you that you are about to flash a ROM using ODIN Software. ROMs: Eclair 2.1, Froyo 2.2, and some other Custom ROMs too. All you need to do is take out the battery, put it back in and turn your phone on again and it will go away. Hope this help

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
What does this screen mean and what would it be downloading
its hooked up to my computer

Zguy, if you would like to learn more about your phone, look in my signature at the bottom and click the link next to how to videos. these video's are all for the captivate... including a video on how to use odin. you will find it very interesting

jdauria

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I Have an Infuse and its been saying "downloading, do not turn off target" It never goes past this...

Its NOT even plugged into the computer, and Ive tried just taking out the battery and putting it back in, but it always shows this. After 20 minutes, it starts to get warm/hot. Phone is NOT and NEVER was rooted.

ls377

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I Have an Infuse and its been saying "downloading, do not turn off target" It never goes past this...

Its NOT even plugged into the computer, and Ive tried just taking out the battery and putting it back in, but it always shows this. After 20 minutes, it starts to get warm/hot. Phone is NOT and NEVER was rooted.

Are either of your volume buttons damaged? I'm not familiar with the infuse, but I that's the only reason I can think of that it would boot into download mode constantly.

jdauria

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Are either of your volume buttons damaged? I'm not familiar with the infuse, but I that's the only reason I can think of that it would boot into download mode constantly.

i dont think so. I got passed the download target part, now it just lights up and stays on the "samsung" screen

ls377

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
i dont think so. I got passed the download target part, now it just lights up and stays on the "samsung" screen

Sounds like your firmware got corrupted. I suggest going to the infuse forums and looking for how to reflash your firmware with Odin.

Sent from my Captivate

Panduranga

May 6, 2014
Visit site
My phone is samsung admire 2 sch-r830c. once I was tried to charge with Samsung galaxy charger. The phone become standstill. since then it is displaying only SAMSUNG and not navigating from that sequence.Please let me Know how to defreeze
Panduranga

ghita

Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
Please help me! GT S7580 Samsung Galaxi mobile phone FREEZED . I don't know why it enter in Factory Mode! It is been downloading "Do not turn target off" for several hours!!! WHAT CAN I DO???