[PROGRAM] AIO Captivate Toolbox 3.0 *Beginners Start Here*

bay_wolf

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Changelog:

2.4 - Bug Fix

2.3 - Complete redesign and added wipe batt stats and enable non-market apps. Also added a donate button in the program (hey i gotta have some caffeine to keep making new versions :D ).

2.2 - 3BF Version Created and Editing of the Instructions while reducing download/install size.

2.1.1 - Changed the way the installer is packaged. No functionality difference between this and 2.1. Just a better way to install for updating in the future.

2.1 - Revised the wording.

2.0 - Added the toolbox on the right.

1.2 - Fixed a bug dealing with admin rights.

1.1 - 64 bit drivers integrated.

1.0 - Initial Release.

Planned Features:

ODIN Select Form between one click, 3 button fix, and rogers. Also, it'll use ODIN 1.7. (Next release will get this)
Smaller Download Size.
Smaller Install Size.
Fully Automated Backup and Restore.

Thanks to:

Team Komin for the download mirror.

Thanks for donations from:

connexion2005
FishDoc
qynt
novagator
Oxicottin
konazxiii

Last edited:
Reactions: bcop803

XANAX

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
I will this attest that this is awesome. I've used it at least 4 times to flash different ROMs and I absolutely love it.

fan178

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Downloading :D anyone have a problem like some kind of error on their phone

BTW im a n00b on this LOL thats why I ask cuz i come from iphones and i have a NEW captivate dont want to hurt it lol

bay_wolf

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Downloading :D anyone have a problem like some kind of error on their phone

BTW im a n00b on this LOL thats why I ask cuz i come from iphones and i have a NEW captivate dont want to hurt it lol

There could be an error but that's true about anything. This tries to eliminate all of the human errors in doing this. It's really easy to follow and you should not run into any issues. If you have some problem just PM me and I'll get back to you asap and try to help.

PS: once you start flashing ROMs you'll keep doing it.

Reactions: fan178
Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
This is so full of win. I used it to flash Andromeda 2.1 this morning and it all worked flawlessly. Thank you so very much for all of your hard work. It is greatly appreciated.

fan178

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I started LOL im using cognition 3.04 but while doin it i was nervous like HELL i got reaaaly scared cuz it wouldnt load for like 1 or 3 minutes im goin to use this app to backup my phone and keep flashing it :) BTW any good ROMs better than cognition?

Last edited:

XANAX

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
BTW any good ROMs better than cognition?

It's subjective. Every ROM has it's good points and different people prefer different ROMs. Your best bet is to try several ROMs out and decide what you like. That's the beauty of this program...it does everything simply and makes switching ROMs painless.

the3dgm

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Hi, bay_wolf, quick question:

Any idea why Norton would not like the cappy 2.5 msi installer? Norton always gets spooked with items that only have a few downloads, but it doesn't normally quarantine them after scanning unless the installer tried to do something on it's own. I doubt there is a problem but thought I'd ask first.

bay_wolf

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi, bay_wolf, quick question:

Any idea why Norton would not like the cappy 2.5 msi installer? Norton always gets spooked with items that only have a few downloads, but it doesn't normally quarantine them after scanning unless the installer tried to do something on it's own. I doubt there is a problem but thought I'd ask first.

It's a false positive. The program asks for admin rights which could be a reason Norton dislikes it. I can guarantee you there is nothing malicious about my program.

Reactions: the3dgm

the3dgm

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Thank you sir, that's what I was thinking. Norton is very touchy when it comes to new programs, according to it only nine (9) other Norton users had downloaded the program. . . so far! Norton can be vague with it's reasons also which doesn't help! Thanks for the response.

the3dgm

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Thank you bay_wolf, just wanted to let you know that after doing the normal loading of the last 3 or 4 ROMs I did I used your program to load the newest Serendipity yesterday. . . that was almost too easy!!! Come the first the 6-pack is on me!!!

bay_wolf

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Thank you bay_wolf, just wanted to let you know that after doing the normal loading of the last 3 or 4 ROMs I did I used your program to load the newest Serendipity yesterday. . . that was almost too easy!!! Come the first the 6-pack is on me!!!

I'm glad it helped you out. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan