apk install problems

stew1411

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
So here is a quick run down of what I'm trying to do. I am tired of flashing roms for the fact that everytime I do, battery life sucks. I like battery life much better on stock firmwares. I want it to be as pure Google as possible. And have achieved that really well. Since I removed all of the crap from this phone, its actually very speedy with little to no lag. There are almost no signs of Samsung or ATT on this phone. No TouchWiz, Samsung widgets or anything. All thats left is the Samsung Calculator, Calendar, Contacts, and music player. I downloaded a system dump from the nexus 1 since its all pure Google. When I try to install the apk's directly, it says there is a problem parsing the package. So I tried to install them to the system/app directory, and still they will not show up on the phone. I have the stock Gingerbread launcher installed in the system/app directory, which allowed me to delete TW30launcher from the phone. Do I also need to install the ODEX file to the directory to make it work? TIA

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01