HTC Inspire to Captivate

jburke82

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
Hey everyone,
I have had an Inspire for a few months now, and the same thing always happens to me when getting a phone....I get bored and look for something else. Well, I have someone offering a trade of my phone for a Samsung Captivate. Does anyone have any ideas? I don't know much about the Captivate other than the UI. Any ideas or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

dmcincubus

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone,
I have had an Inspire for a few months now, and the same thing always happens to me when getting a phone....I get bored and look for something else. Well, I have someone offering a trade of my phone for a Samsung Captivate. Does anyone have any ideas? I don't know much about the Captivate other than the UI. Any ideas or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I think it's more of a preference. The inspire does have an awesome speaker and a better camera than the captivate, but I just prefer the captivates ui more than I do inspires. All about preference. My wife has the inspire, and likes it more than my captivate... Which now I have a s2. She likes her ui better. I don't think you can go wrong with either one.

mdoyal1

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I like the Captivate better because I personally think the screen and stock UI are better than the Inspires. The build quality is a lot better than the Captivate I would assume, my phone squeaks a bit if I grab it certain ways, plus it seems like my screen is coming off or something like that, it's rather odd. But both phones are really good in their own respective ways.

Pema108

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
If GPS is an important feature for you then make sure the Captivate in question has a well-functioning GPS. I agree with the above posters that it depends on preference. They are different and are both nice devices. Good luck and have fun!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet