GTunes Music HELP!!

celticlove

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone out there know how I can transfer my music from the free GTunes Music Library?

I have LOADS and LOADS of songs that I don't want to lose. My computer will not recognize
my USB chord or any chord that hooks to my captivate.

I'm wondering if I can copy it to a folder on the phone. I found my library but don't know where to
go from there. If it's in a folder won't my SD card have it on there? The SD card doesn't show I
have any music saved.

My stupid phone is breaking down on me and at and t wants me to do a master reset to see
if that will fix my phone. But if I do I lose my music.

Thanks

db8max

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
I don't know about the files from GTunes library that you are trying to get onto your phone, but you can go to the market and download and install Wi Fi File Explorer (I believe there is a free version you can try) and then you can download files to your phone via your wifi network. The app works well, but it is a slower connection than direct USB connection to computer.

etoya

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
I also have Gtunes application in my phone.
Try this one, in Gtunes application you will find 8 option : search; chart; download; library; player; editor; rate and share
choose library ---> folders : with this you will find where the songs is saved like this
Then if you want to move your music file, you must exit the application and go to My file or fiture on home which you save all your data from SD card
and then you must follow what you find in folders Gtunes application

for example: in Gtunes library ----> folders I find my song saved in /mnt/sdcard/media/music/...
Exit Gtunes application
choose My files---> folder media---> music---> block all the song that I wanted---->remove to new folder

I think why you PC doesn't recognize your USB phone because your PC not yet to be installed software from your phone Or maybe your current OS is bellow windows 7.
I also have the same problem with you :':)':)':)'(

Nicholas Michael

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
I am having the exact same problem and your solution didn't help. I have no clue what you're talking about. go to My Files? where? I understood up to the point of locating where the gtunes folders are.

apaul9602

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I also have GTunes and just transferred it to my Samsung G4 and it transferred fine except now they are not alphabetized. I cannot find how to file them in the library alphabetically and I know I have seen it before. I am wondering if the app didn't download properly. Does anyone know how to alphabetize?

Amatyi1

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
You can open the app, click on library and press and hold on a song and select song details and it will tell you where it's located. You will have to get the phone to connect to a computer unless you want to share each song via email or something. Try getting a data cable from amazon, they look like chargers but they charge and transfer files to your computer. Some cords only charge your phone and are not recognized by computers.
Does anyone out there know how I can transfer my music from the free GTunes Music Library?

I have LOADS and LOADS of songs that I don't want to lose. My computer will not recognize
my USB chord or any chord that hooks to my captivate.

I'm wondering if I can copy it to a folder on the phone. I found my library but don't know where to
go from there. If it's in a folder won't my SD card have it on there? The SD card doesn't show I
have any music saved.

My stupid phone is breaking down on me and at and t wants me to do a master reset to see
if that will fix my phone. But if I do I lose my music.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34