FOUND [by ZonerAV]: Trojan.AndroidOS.Agent.A

captivedroid

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

Today, ZonerAV found "Trojan.AndroidOS.Agent.A" on my Samsung Captivate in some program app called "My Uploads."

I could not uninstall "My Uploads", so I guess I'm stuck with the trojan.

I couldn't find out what this trojan does exactly.

But, oh well, I think I'll be getting that S3 next Monday.

: \

hansschuman

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I have same problem with my HTC Tattoo.
ZonerAV found "Trojan.AndroidOS.Agent.A" in "My Uploads, Google Services Framework and Google Backup Transport".
It does not help new Flash Android system.
Other antivirus found nothing.
Is this just ZonerAV bug?
Thx for help.

Hans

snoworice

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I got the Trojan.AndroidOS.Agent.A virus on my HTC Evo Shift last night .. found by Zoner. I also have Norton Mobile Security and that did not detect a virus. Zoner could not successfully delete the virus.

I then tried the factory reset of my phone, but that didn't work either.

I finally went to the Zoner Task Manager and clicked on the My Uploads process and "Killed" the process. I then performed a scan and the virus went undetected. Even after a shut down and power up it was still not detected. I don't know if it was because I killed the process and it hasn't started back up yet, or if the new virus definitions that happened to come through fixed an error.

Last edited:

ATXCoug

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I had the same issue, Zoner picked it up last night during a scheduled scan. I updated my definitions this morning and re-ran the scan and it is no longer being picked up. I am guessing this was the result of a bad definition update.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
My Uploads is Google Picasa photo uploader. No virus there.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

corndroid

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Trojan.AndroidOS.Agent.A UNINSTALL NOT SUCCESSFUL

Ok, so does anyone know how I can get rid of this Trojan ??

Zoner prompts UNINSTALL, but it doesn't successfully do so.

Help please.

Thanks!

Praja Pathy

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
I got the Trojan.AndroidOS.Agent.A virus on my HTC Evo Shift last night .. found by Zoner. I also have Norton Mobile Security and that did not detect a virus. Zoner could not successfully delete the virus.

I then tried the factory reset of my phone, but that didn't work either.

I finally went to the Zoner Task Manager and clicked on the My Uploads process and "Killed" the process. I then performed a scan and the virus went undetected. Even after a shut down and power up it was still not detected. I don't know if it was because I killed the process and it hasn't started back up yet, or if the new virus definitions that happened to come through fixed an error.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty