PSA plastic cover from ATT incipio

Ytown

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
Don't under any circumstances buy the incipio cover sold at AT&T stores. It is impossible to take off, literally took me 20 minutes to get off. So damn tight I thought I was going to ruin the phone. The cover is clear plastic.

sigmamason

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I agree with you, the incipio cover is nice but is hard as heck to get off and I almost broke the cover in the process.

dmnall

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I have not been able to find teh body glove cover.
Is it a snap-on or a pouch?

Do you have a picture?

Bodyglove's website has nothing listed for the Captivate...

It is a Black Rubber/Silicone Case that is in an ATT branded box.

ec884b78.jpg

9fbaf222.jpg

HTH,
Charlie

Joeybear23

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, Charlie.

What did AT&Tcharge for it? I heard some folks got it for free with the phone, but I bought my phone elsewhere...

dmnall

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Well att charged me $ 24.99 for the case, I wish they would have given it to me for free but I do like it, I did not like the incipio case, they seem like they would offer some protection but I dont trust them to take an impact.

Cheers,
Charlie

cobra302

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I have not been able to find teh body glove cover.
Is it a snap-on or a pouch?

Do you have a picture?

Bodyglove's website has nothing listed for the Captivate...

sorry about not posting one up, but looks like somone else did. yup thats the case. its actually not too bad, but i dont like the way the back is glossy striped. i wish it was just plain or not glossy. i paid 25 bucks for it. now i wish there were some good screen shields for it.

Joeybear23

May 13, 2010
Visit site
sorry about not posting one up, but looks like somone else did. yup thats the case. its actually not too bad, but i dont like the way the back is glossy striped. i wish it was just plain or not glossy. i paid 25 bucks for it. now i wish there were some good screen shields for it.

I ordered one off ebay that is supposed to be similar in quality to InvisiShield:

Samsung Captivate SCREEN PROTECTOR SHIELD +FREE CHARGER - eBay (item 120596881419 end time Jul-24-10 12:00:03 PDT)
(watch the videos)

I opted for the screen protector only, since I don't see much need for plastic stuck to the rest of the phone when I plan to get a full case.

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
i had the same problem. took me forever to get that stupid thing off. and now i'm crazy paranoid i did something too my phone. its not broken. but i'm afraid i compromised the integrity by trying to get it out of the case

GKrumm

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
The incipio case slides off the top and bottom.... dont pry it off by any means. Its a system of overlapping sliders.

Put your hand on the middle and slide it towards the top, that should take off the big piece and then the small piece on the bottom shouldnt be a problem.

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
it didn't come off as easily as you say dolemite. i had to pull and pull and evenually pry one side up to get some leverage. i was so afraid of breaking my phone. but luckily it seems to be ok

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt