Post your Samsung Captivate Screenshots!

cobra302

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

are you using pro launcher or something? i like how that looks down there with the facebook and twitter icons.:D

cobra302

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
so does launcher pro take the place of the homescreen? is it an app that runs alone or how does that work? i may give it a try.

alkaline#CB

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
so does launcher pro take the place of the homescreen? is it an app that runs alone or how does that work? i may give it a try.

When you hit your home button or do anything that causes you to return to your homescreen you can launch your TWhome (touchwiz home) or launcher pro home (until you set a default). It gives you a new customizable launcher bar as well as a different app drawer that can be tweaked. It also removes all the touchwiz widgets (which I cant see anyone complaining about).

kaljr82

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I am getting my Captivate tonight and am feeling overwhelmed already.
Some of these homescreens are pretty sick.
I am afraid mine will look like a turd.

PDAGuy#AC

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Also, if you're toying with alternate launchers, I can't recommend Home Switcher enough. Allows you to set your launcher default, quickly and easily. If you switch the default back to Touchwiz, getting back to the selection or having another as default requires something like this (or install/uninstall of another launcher).

whippingboy

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I like the real icons in the dock- vs. the grayed out ones...

Is launcher pro pretty snappy on the Galaxy phones? Hated it on my Evo running 2.1 (very laggy) and returned the evo for other reasons before the 30 days were up.

Joeybear23

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I like the real icons in the dock- vs. the grayed out ones...

Is launcher pro pretty snappy on the Galaxy phones? Hated it on my Evo running 2.1 (very laggy) and returned the evo for other reasons before the 30 days were up.

LauncherPro has had a lot of updates over the last month.

And yes, being able to change the dock icons is nice.
I have noticed no lag. In fact it is more responsive than touchwiz in my opinion.