Post your Samsung Captivate Screenshots!

Chief Beefalo

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Here is mine... i only have 4 screens... Think i am about to do a makeover and move to 5 or 6.

In order from left to right.

Screen 1: Twitter, BuzzBox Widget

Screen 2 (Home): Weather Bug, Mini Info, Chompsms

Screen 3: Power Control, Launcher Pro Calendar Widget

Screen 4: Pandora, Youtube

jonnyg11

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
snap20100730_110741.png

snap20100730_110734.png

snap20100730_110730.png

I've always been a minimalist. I just cant imagine needing more screens/icons.

Although I do have two more docks not pictured.

What weather widget are you using for the 4 day preview and what sticky note widget is that for SKOOL? Very nice. Thanks

RobertInCypress

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I like the real icons in the dock- vs. the grayed out ones...

Is launcher pro pretty snappy on the Galaxy phones? Hated it on my Evo running 2.1 (very laggy) and returned the evo for other reasons before the 30 days were up.

LauncherPro Plus is running like a champ on my fone.

nyeark

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Updated mine quite a bit, found some neat new widgets.

Far-left is buzzbox, next screen has the stock FB & search and then Scratch Pad and To-Do List widget, third is my home screen with 3g watchdog, setcpu, temp+CPU V2 (i know they're sort of redundant, but the second shows cpu usage and ram, and i keep setcpu for quick clockspeed changing), then Quickbattery. on second row the leftmost is the vanilla music player 1x1 widget, then a folder with nav links. the right-side icons are smart shortcuts widgets.
next screen has launcher pro calendar and the weather channel 4x1 (wide)
next is more launcher pro widgets
last screen is Instant Buttons widgets plus pandora/youtube (and my dog!)

example of the smartshortcuts widget(s)

s2h2golf

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Switched it up a little. Playing around with new widgets and a new icon set (Kovicon Hybrid) Old school wallpaper :)

I ain't afraid of no ghost!

OK, I found the thread for this and the install package for the DarkEdge ADW launcher, along with the icons, but seem to have some trouble getting it to sideload onto the Captivate. I didn't find the DarkEdge theme in the Market. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
OK, I found the thread for this and the install package for the DarkEdge ADW launcher, along with the icons, but seem to have some trouble getting it to sideload onto the Captivate. I didn't find the DarkEdge theme in the Market. Any help would be appreciated.

I am not using the dark edge theme. :) I'm just using the The Hybrid Icons. I used Folder Organizer Lite to change the icons. So I downloaded the icons, put them on my SD card and then changed them out that way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781