I'm coming from a Blackberry where PUSH is amazing. I've been searching and haven't came across anything similar for Facebook.

Anyone know anything on this?
    07-27-2010 12:40 PM
    The Android Facebook app appears to be ultra-basic. Looks like the most it does is update the widget every once in a while. Pretty lame, really.

The Market has to have some better notifiers ... does the built-in Feeds app do notifications? I removed that thing almost immediately.
    07-27-2010 01:00 PM
    FB notification sucks overall on Android..

to be continued..
    07-27-2010 01:48 PM
    You could always change your facebook settings to email you about everything. You'd get a notification then.
    07-27-2010 01:49 PM
    I removed the Samsung UI instantly, haha. I wouldn't be able to tell you if the notification on the feeds & updates works well.

I already get all my e-mails from Facebook because I had to for my Blackberry but it is Yahoo.
    07-29-2010 01:52 AM
    Captivate push *can* be good (for exchange at least) - my phone gets work-email about 20 seconds before my desk machine (wired to the LAN) does.

AoN
    07-29-2010 12:15 PM
    I removed the Samsung UI instantly, haha. I wouldn't be able to tell you if the notification on the feeds & updates works well.

I already get all my e-mails from Facebook because I had to for my Blackberry but it is Yahoo.
    How did you remove the UI?
    07-30-2010 03:13 AM
    How did you remove the UI?
    I just installed LauncherPro through market and use it as my Home replacement.
    07-30-2010 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD