Best Exchange Email app for Captivate

cedarstud

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Captivate Users

What's the best Exchange email app out there? I primarily use this phone for business, but the stock exchange email app is pretty weak. Specifically I'm looking for embedded images and perhaps even threaded conversations. The iPhone's new exchange email is pretty great and does all the above.

Right now I'm trying Touchdown, and it does the embedded images/tables great, but the program seems to be a bit cheesy/blocky....

Also if you have any suggestions for widgets that show your upcoming appointments from your exchange calendar (like the old WinMo phones had)... would be great!

Thanks!

alphadog

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
RoadSync by Dataviz is popular, but I have not tried it. I really want to dial a con call from the calendar - the built in Exchange client won't do that.

There are dozens of free widgets in the app market, I think personal preference is the key.

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I have used both Roadsync and touchdown and really prefer touchdown. It has way more settings than Roadsync and support html emails for 2007 exchange and higher.

spenserj87

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I've tried the native email app, Touchdown, Roadsync, and MailDroid. I agree that of these, Touchdown is the best, but I hate the interface and look. But, functionally, it works well. Much faster than the native app.